Sustainable garden studios construction company
GREENKUB is a pioneering and fast growing company in the construction of garden studios.
Founded in 2014, Greenkub was born from the idea that new needs linked to the improvement of living spaces could be better addressed: rental studio, leisure studio, garden office, guest room.
Alexandre Gioffredy, its founder, has rethought all construction processes and sales methods, positioning Greenkub as one of the only credible players in an industry in transformation.
A range of garden studios from 11 to 30 m2, without building permits, installed turnkey in 5 days guaranteed 15 years.
Environmentally friendly construction process, materials used from French forests.
100% digital purchasing experience with a team of architects who design projects remotely with the client. No more expensive commercial travel.
Innovative sales cycle
- Lead acquisition via an advanced, data-driven web marketing strategy.
- Distance selling 100% digitalized by phone and web tools, no field sales representatives.
- Accompaniment of the customer by architects of formation.
- Installation by approved installation teams under subcontract.
- The Greenkub is an extra room outside the main house. It is connected to electricity, telephone, internet and water when it is equipped with a toilet, kitchen or bathroom.
- No building permit but simply a prior declaration before works at the town hall. Very simple and quickly implemented foundations.
- Greenkub has set up a national network of installers who can deliver and assemble construction anywhere in France and in a few neighbor countries.
- A Greenkub would contribute to an 8 to 10% increase in the value of the property.
The company is located in Montpellier, Southern France.
Newfund Investor: Patrick Malka