DynamicScreen offers a new digital signage platform to help businesses to better communicate by broadcasting the right messages on any screen. Allowing to control all kind of screens remotely, this online service has become the most innovative on its market:
- It is an ultra-intuitive SaaS solution that adapts to different needs depending on the environment and sectors of activity.
- The tool offers a large set of content : static content (text, images, videos) but also dynamic content such as Facebook, LumApps, Google Slide, traffic, weather,...
- You managed your fleet of screens remotely, via a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone.
- Finally, the tool allows you to analyse performance through statistics to deliver a meaningful message.
DynamicScreen already drives several thousand screens on behalf of 60 customers acquired through direct sell or their network of partners, in France and in 15 countries. The solution meets multiple use cases and its customers use it in particular for:
- in-stores communication such as Irrijardin, GiFi, Mauboussin and Beauty Success;
- streamlining operation in logistics warehouses at Somfy and Pilot;
- Increasing employee engagement at Veolia, Google, Sanofi, Spendesk and more.
Thanks to it’s really scalable and open architecture, DynamicScreen can quickly create advanced experiences. For instance, the company launched two impactful usage during COVID crisis:
- DynamicScreen, in association with Samsung and Axis Communication, has developed the StoreGuard solution, which allows traffic real-time measurement in a public place. This joint solution provides information to visitors or customers in order to limit the number of people if necessary.
- The start-up has expanded its offer by launching RemoteBoard, a solution that extends the use of the solution on employees’ PCs and smartphones. Companies can promote internal communication with teams in the field or remote.